Apple Certified Techical Coordinator v10.7
(Lion 101 + Lion 201)
The Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC) 10.7 Boot Camp is a combined delivery of the Lion 101 and Lion 201 courses, along with the associated certification exams. This hands-on course provides an in-depth exploration of functionality and troubleshooting on OS X and the best methods for effectively supporting users of OS X systems.
This course also gives technical coordinators and entry-level system administrators the skills, tools, and knowledge to implement and maintain a network that uses OS X Server. Students learn how to install and configure OS X Server to provide network-based services, such as file sharing, authentication, and printing. Tools for efficiently managing and deploying OS X and software updates are also covered.
Length: 5 Days
- Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, service technicians, and others who support Mac users
- Technical support personnel in businesses that use Macs for general productivity or creative design
- Technical coordinators or power users who manage networks of computers running OS X — such as teachers and technology specialists who manage classroom networks or computer labs
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending this course:
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- Basic troubleshooting experience
- Experience with OS X in a network enviornment
Students take the OS X Supprt Essentials 10.7 Exam and OS X Sever Essentials 10.7 Exam to earn Apple Certified Techincal Coordinator (ACTC) 10.7 certification
Training Policies Classroom Environment Training Locations