Know what you need but not sure how to get it?
Tech 2000 helps you determine where to start, what questions to ask, and how to make it happen.
We have been consulting with our clients and delivering solutions since 1992. Your unique situation requires an experienced team who has completed a variety of development and courseware development projects for top companies such as Cisco, Apple, Verizon and MetroEthernetForum.
Tech 2000 is able to meet your particular business requirements whether it’s migrating content to a new authoring tool or designing and implementing information centers.
Solving Business Challenges
Examples of the types of consulting projects with which we have assisted our clients are:
- Migrating thousands of product documents, to a mobile platform in iOS and Android
- Assessing the training needs for a company's resellers
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the company’s existing documentation development team
- Assisting companies in determining if and how LMS and authoring protocols should be implemented
- Evaluating authoring tools and data repositories
- Determining the best approach to single-sourcing content for a variety of outputs, such as training and end-user documentation
- We are fluent in XML/DITA/SCORM/TinCan, eLearning, iOS and Android, instructional design methodologies, single-sourcing and structured documentation and with most corporate electronic publishing environments.
- Our team of professionals — Information Architects, Instructional Designers, Writers, UX Designers, Graphic Designers and Training Developers — can address most any documentation, mobile and courseware challenge, putting our 20+ years of experience to work for you.
If you need assistance addressing a specific business challenge or you want to evaluate your options versus a current methodology or process, please contact us and let us work with you to design a solution that meets your requirements.